ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE // THIRTEEN // FOURTEEN // FIFTEEN // SIXTEEN // SEVENTEEN // EIGHTEEN // NINETEEN // TWENTY
- Unni Compostable Trash Bags. These trash bags are compostable, non toxic and work great!
- Glass Storage Containers with Bamboo lids. Perfect to replace plastic Tupperware and so much more convenient than plastic because you can microwave them!
- Asencia LED Light Bulbs. Toxin-free lightbulbs that last so much longer than regular ones. They are also dimmable!
- TANUMI Makeup Remover Pads Container Organic bamboo container to store reusable pads. It doesn’t use toxic solvents and made from sustainable bamboo.
- SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Perfect for bubbly water lovers. An alternative buying single-use water bottles and cans, plus you save $$ !
- Biodegradable Natural Charcoal Bamboo Toothbrushes The perfect replacement toothbrush. They’re biodegradable and have charcoal bristles that help whiten your teeth.
- Tide Purclean Liquid Laundry Detergent A great switch because it’s a mostly plant-based formula and made with renewable energy!
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Body Wash The bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic and the company gets 20% of its plastic from the ocean, reducing our footprint in the ocean.
- Compostable Phone Case Perfect if you upgrade phones or switch out cases a lot!
- Canvas Grocery Shopping Bags Great replacement for the plastic ones.
- Cotton Bowl Covers Perfect to replace any plastic wrap or foil.
- Cotton Terry Kitchen Dishcloth Super sturdy dishcloths that are made with high standards to protect the earth.
- Organic Tampons Free from all things bad so that you’re not putting extra toxins into your body and even the applicator is made from recycled plastic!
- Natural Dental Floss Picks Vegan floss picks made from corn starch!
- Bamboo Cotton Swabs Made from Bamboo to be recyclable and biodegradable.
- Versed Cleansing Balm Clean, cruelty-free, and vegan. If you use makeup wipes this is an amazing alternative.
- Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags Washable, silicone bags that replace one use ziploc bags.
- Reusable Unpaper Towels Set Replaces 100 traditional paper towel rolls!
- Foldable Clothes Drying Laundry Rack This one I use every week, perfect for apartments or small homes.
- Wool Dryer Balls These replace your fabric softener that comes in a plastic bottle! And keeps things wrinkle-free.
Face Halo The Modern Makeup Remover My favorite reusable make-up remover that acts as another alternative to makeup wipes. You just throw it in the wash and then reuse over and over.
Washable bamboo cotton rounds These cotton rounds fit nicely in the case above and replace cotton balls or rounds. They’re washable and then you can re-use over and over.
6-pack reusable grocery bags Compact bags, great to keep in your glove box or bag so that you always have a reusable bag.
Reusable mesh product bags and cotton mesh produce bags Replace the plastic bag at the grocery store or the farmers market and use these instead!
Bamboo towels These replace 6 months of paper towels!
Stasher reusable silicone bags Eco-friendly and non-toxic to-go bags that replace ziploc bags!
Reusable notebook A non-paper notebook! Fill it up and then wipe it off with a cloth when you’re done.
Detangling comb Great wooden comb that replaces the plastic ones!
Compostable straws and glass straws Both great options for on the go or at home drinking! I like to keep the compostable ones in my car so that I can skip the straw if I’m getting a drink while out and about.
Smoothie mason jars Good for coffee or just daily drinkware, they make a few different lids that fit them and have a hole for a straw to use instead of something plastic.
USB candle lighter Battery operated so it’s reusable and free from harmful chemicals!
64 oz. motivational water bottle No brainer here! I love this water bottle. It’s a better option than single-use containers and it makes me drink so much more!!